- Nice to have: designer skills, Adobe Photoshop, UX Design;
- Plus: server side language (PHP), basic understanding of databases.
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Good communication skills;
- In the event that your CV will be selected, we will contact you to schedule an online technical test.
About the job:
- Open positions are part of the Production department of our company (FE DEV, BE DEV, PM, QA, Analyst);
- The new colleagues will mainly deal with successfully implementing the design of the new online stores, on the VTEX platform;
- We work in an organized way, at the project level, using modern tools that are meant to facilitate obtaining the results we want, and more efficient communication between us.
The VTEX platform contains multiple features for end-to-end management of a digital commerce business, including order management and fulfillment. This is what makes the platform suitable for meeting the needs of an increasing number of complex organizations. VTEX’s marketplace platform technology is integrated with the WHO platform and the trading platform. Our modern, micro-service architecture as well as solid business expertise enable VTEX to secure the future of our customers and free them from software updates.
Career development and benefits:
- Employee career development is one of CustomSoft’s major values and we are dedicated to helping them take advantage of the right promotion and professional mobility opportunities for them;
- Competitive salary package and real benefits;
- Growth potential in an international-oriented company;
- Very friendly work environment;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Relaxed work environment.
In the software market since 2006, CustomSoft is noted on two business lines: e-commerce and custom software (web and mobile).
CustomSoft is the creator of Eva e-commerce platform, a top application in this field in Romania, used by companies like evoMAG.ro, freseniuskabi-magazin.ro, macromex.ro or cauciucurijante.ro.
Eva is the most effective e-commerce platform, with the main advantage of automating processes within sales, promotion and online marketing, as well as related logistics and stock management workflows.
CustomSoft is specialized in developing business applications in areas such as e-commerce, automotive, retail, distribution, manufacturing and telecommunications.
We try to approach each project starting from the customer’s requirements, but filling with everything necessary so that the customer’s expectations are always exceeded. We bring more value to our customers in the available budget.
Well-developed internal procedures ensure high quality of analysis, development, testing and project management services.
Our customers confirm this, each year choosing to work with us again.
30% of the new projects are our customers’ with whom we have worked before, and 40% are recommended customers.
The same passion that we had since the beginning led to the creation of CustomSoft UK. We provide high-quality software for the British market. We believe that companies should keep pace with the market evolution, and we made it our mission to help them. Our presence in the UK gives us the opportunity to use the knowledge that we have gained since 2006 and establish our presence on the market.