- Nice to have: designer skills, Adobe Photoshop, UX Design;
- Plus: server side language (PHP), basic understanding of databases.
- Advanced English knowledge: reading, understanding, writing and speaking;
- Good presentation skills, verbal and written communication, listening;
- Agile, constructive and creative mentality;
- Responsibility, proactivity and curiosity;
- Thinking oriented towards identifying causes, problem-solving and continuous improvement.
In the event that your CV will be selected, we will contact you to schedule an online technical test.
About the job:
- The open position is part of the Production department of our company (Designer, FE DEV, BE DEV, PM, QA, Solution Architect);
Front-End Developer role description:
The main responsibilities are:
- Creating, stylizing and successfully implementing the design of new online stores, on the VTEX platform;
- Documentation on algorithms and technologies needed in application development;
- Ensuring maintenance for existing applications.
Career development and benefits:
- Employee career development is one of CustomSoft’s major values and we are dedicated to helping them take advantage of the right promotion and professional mobility opportunities for them;
- A training plan (technical, product & functional) to ensure your performance and team integration;
- Competitive salary package and real benefits;
- Growth potential in an international-oriented company;
- Very friendly and relaxed work environment;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Medical insurance;
- Bookster subscription;
- 2 days of extra leave from the company (December 24th and 31st);
- Corporate gifts for various occasions (Easter, Christmas, birthday);
- Team events;
- Remote work.
In the software market since 2006, CustomSoft is noted on two business lines: e-commerce and custom software (web and mobile).
CustomSoft is specialized in developing business applications in areas such as e-commerce, automotive, retail, distribution, manufacturing and telecommunications.
CustomSoft is the creator of Eva e-commerce platform, a top application in this field in Romania, used by companies like evoMAG.ro, freseniuskabi-magazin.ro, macromex.ro or cauciucurijante.ro.
CustomSoft is also a seller and implementer of the international e-commerce platform VTEX.
VTEX provides companies with the first and only integrated Marketplace for commerce and order management by offering an innovative approach, ranging from passwordless online payment programs to services that allow stores to maximize the efficiency of business models and redefine how they work with customers, suppliers, and partners to deliver a unique consumer experience.
VTEX Commerce Cloud is a flexible platform based on an architectural network of microservices and various APIs that allow customers to develop scalable applications without a complex infrastructure.
We try to approach each project starting from the customer’s requirements, but filling with everything necessary so that the customer’s expectations are always exceeded. We bring more value to our customers in the available budget.
Well-developed internal procedures ensure high quality of analysis, development, testing and project management services.
Our customers confirm this, each year choosing to work with us again.
30% of the new projects are our customers’ with whom we have worked before, and 40% are recommended customers.
The same passion we have since the beginning of our activity led to the creation of CustomSoft UK, US and Portugal. We believe that all companies should keep up with the evolution of the market, that’s why we did our mission to help them. Our presence in the United States, Great Britain and Portugal offers us the opportunity to use the knowledge we have acquired since 2006, thus establishing our presence on the market.