We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales representative or sales agent, they will also research sales competition.
In thе past 10 years 90% of our clients have come through referrals. We have built a highly successful business with big companies to startups team through high-quality engineering and innovative client work. We have reached a stage of growth where we are beginning to build out a sales team and we are looking for thе members of that team to join our world-class engineering team. Our primary focus for this role will be Fortune 500 sales.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Qualifications / Skills
- Presentation Skills;
- Client Relationships;
- Emphasizing Excellence;
- Energy Level;
- Prospecting Skills;
- Meeting Sales Goals;
- Sales Planning;
- Motivation for Sales.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred;
- At least 2 years of industry sales experience;
- Strategic leadership ability;
- Excellent selling skills;
- Excellent technical knowledge;
- A keen interest in IT issues;
- Presentation skills;
- The ability to write reports and proposals;
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team;
- Negotiating skills;
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively;
- English is a must;
- Other foreign languages such as French or Deutsch are a plus.
- Medical insurance;
- Bookster subscription;
- Flexible schedule.
CustomSoft company description
Present on the software market since 2006, CustomSoft has stood out in two business directions: e-commerce and customized software (web and mobile).
CustomSoft is the creator of the Eva e-commerce platform, a top application in this field on the Romanian market, used by evoMAG.ro, freseniuskabi-magazin.ro, macromex.ro or cauciucurijante.ro.
Eva is the most efficient e-commerce platform, having as main advantage the maximum automation of the online sales, promotion and marketing processes, as well as the related logistics and management.
The platform is a support for both retailers and end customers, easily covering the needs of mobility, being available on mobile as a responsive site, but also as a native mobile application.
CustomSoft specializes in the development of business applications in fields such as e-commerce, automotive, retail, distribution, production or telecommunications.
We try to approach each project starting from the client’s requirements, but completing with everything necessary so that the client’s expectations are always exceeded. We bring as much added value to the client in the budget he has at his disposal.
Well-developed internal procedures ensure a high quality of analysis, development, testing and project management services.
Our clients confirm this, choosing to work with us again every year. 30% of the new projects belong to our clients we have worked with before, and 40% are projects that come through recommendations.
The same passion we have since the beginning of our activity led to the creation of CustomSoft UK. We offer quality software for the British market. We believe that all companies should keep up with the evolution of the market, that’s why we did our mission to help them. Our presence in the UK gives us the opportunity to use the knowledge we have acquired since 2006, thus establishing our presence on the market.