- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience with various frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Yii, Symfony, jQuery, Angular, React);
- Experience in software design;
- Experience in developing large projects;
- Experience in identifying and applying design patterns, patterns; integration and refactoring concepts;
- Practical experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of DevOps processes;
- Knowledge of Cloud services and their applicability.
- Advanced knowledge of English: reading, comprehension, writing and speaking;
- Good presentation skills, verbal and written communication, listening;
- Agile, constructive and creative mentality;
- Responsibility, proactivity and curiosity;
- Focused on identifying causes, solving problems and continuous improvement.
- This job is part of the Production Department of our company, a department composed of Designer, Frontend Developers, Backend Developers, Technical & Non-technical Project Manager, Quality Assurance Engineers;
- Within the Production Department, there is also a Technical Support Department – which deals with the identification of technical solutions for any project / requirement.
The main responsibilities are:
- Development of new modules and applications, as well as maintenance, for:
- Projects implemented on international e-commerce platforms in the company’s portfolio;
- Custom software, made to order for our domestic and international clients;
- CustomSoft products – Eva e-commerce and mAIa;
- Identifying the best technical solution for the assigned tasks, considering both the technical and business indicators relevant to each project;
- Ensuring the transfer of know-how and best practices within the DEV and QA team at the level of colleague, position, task and project;
- Providing the necessary technical support to DEV and QA colleagues for the various technical bottlenecks they face;
- Documentation on algorithms and technologies needed in application development;
- Responsibility and compliance with deadlines;
- Writing code in an organized and orderly manner;
- Attention to detail, learning-oriented thinking and solutions;
- Ability to solve problems;
- Proactivity and curiosity;
- Continuous improvement mindset.
Career development and benefits:
- Employee career development is one of the major values of CustomSoft, and we are dedicated to helping them take advantage of the right promotion and professional mobility opportunities;
- A training plan (technical, product & functional) to ensure performance and integration in the team;
- Competitive salary package and real benefits;
- Growth potential in an international-oriented company;
- Very friendly and relaxed work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical insurance;
- Bookster Pass;
- 3 days of extra leave (December 24th and 31st; birthday);
- Corporate gifts for various occasions (Easter, Christmas, birthday);
- Team events;
- Remote work.
Present on the software market since, CustomSoft stands out in two business directions: e-commerce and custom software (web and mobile).
CustomSoft specializes in the development of business applications in areas such as e-commerce, automotive, retail, distribution, production or telecommunications.
CustomSoft is also a vendor and implementer of the international e-commerce platforms VTEX, BigCommerce and Akinon.
VTEX provides companies with the first and only integrated Marketplace for commerce and order management by offering an innovative approach, ranging from password-free online payment programs to services that allow stores to maximize business model efficiency and redefine how they work with customers. Suppliers and partners to deliver a unique consumer experience.
VTEX Commerce Cloud is a flexible platform based on an architectural network of microservices and various APIs that allow customers to develop scalable applications without a complex infrastructure.
Given the rapidly changing market and needs, BigCommerce is designed to improve the customer’s shopping experience and business agility, reduce costs, speed up market access, and more. BigCommerce is one of the most versatile and agile e-commerce platforms, offering innovation to keep companies ahead of the competition.
BigCommerce is one of the most important e-commerce cloud platforms globally, used by both well-known companies and growing companies. BigCommerce combines enterprise functionality with open architecture, an application ecosystem and top-of-the-line performance. In this way, BigCommerce allows companies to increase online sales by 80% less cost, time and complexity than on-premise software.
Given all the rapid changes in this market, Akinon is designed to help companies grow and reduce geographic barriers, improve the customer experience, manage multiple websites on the same platform and, overall, gives companies an advantage to stay ahead of the competition.
Akinon is a cloud-based omnichannel trading platform, a suite of state-of-the-art applications. It has scalable features that help stimulate the growth of your business. Akinon offers state-of-the-art omnichannel solutions for top brands worldwide, such as Samsung, Lacoste, Tefal, Samsonite, Marks & Spencer, Sephora, etc.
We try to approach each project starting from the client’s requirements, but completing with everything necessary so that the client’s expectations are always exceeded. We bring as much added value to the client in the budget.
Well-developed internal procedures ensure a high quality of analysis, development, testing and project management services.
Our clients confirm this, choosing to work with us again every year. 30% of the new projects belong to our clients we have worked with before, and 40% are projects that come through recommendations.
The same passion we have since the beginning of our activity led to the creation of CustomSoft UK, US and Portugal. We believe that all companies should keep up with the evolution of the market, that’s why we did our mission to help them. Our presence in the United States, the United Kingdom and Portugal gives us the opportunity to use the knowledge we have acquired since, thus establishing our presence on the market.