For 25 years, Urgent Cargus has been keeping Romania connected. They are assisting companies and consumers, carrying their documents and parcels based on a countrywide network, supporting local communities and organizations. Their logistics and skilled staff, alongside state-of-the-art IT solutions, are the guarantee for making of customers’ everyday life simpler.
The logistic center in Magurele (Ilfov county), on the south outskirts of Bucharest, is the Company’s main operational hub and Head Office.
- 50,000 sqm of purpose-built central processing facilities;
- Warehouse of 7,600 sqm with 124 gates allowing unloading/uploading of trucks.
The automated Vanderlande parcels sorting belt facilitates faster and higher precision processing:
- between 8,000 and 10,000 parcels/hour;
- 5 loading bands and automatic sorting on 76 sorting slides;
- average parcel – 20 kg and speed – 2.5 m/s;
- real-time optical recognition of bar codes;
- photo shooting;
- automatic Weighing flow (on the fly);
- volumetric Laser Measurement.
Urgent Cargus’ vision is to become “the first in mind domestic courier service company” through professionalism, innovation and high quality services.