Electronic casino located in the largest shopping center in Bucharest, equipped with 7 roulettes and 82 electronic video slots. The casino is part of an international chain.
Lack of an integrated meter-tracker machine and a way to control the employees when dealing with the money received from customers.
A complex tracking and verifying system of electronic machines in a casino with the following features:
- daily records of electronic meters and mechanical machines
- daily records of cash operations
- daily records of counting banknotes for machines equipped with bill-acceptor
- allows multiple types of data control and highlighted data confrontation
- data is easily entered, taking into account the previously entered data
- can make numerous reports and graphs on the outcome or the number of games of a machine or group of machines
- better experience with your cash-flow and bill-acceptor
- specialized reports for cash and meters differences
- several configurable access levels
- defining any account for each machine
- flexible reports, based on defining different formulas
- reports can be made in different currencies
- encrypted database, user and password access-based system
- reports: charts, statistics, cash reports, mechanical meters required by the authorities, reports on demand
- evidence for received funds by employees and received funds from players
- rigorous possibility of clients and employees control
Ready to accelerate your business’ digital transformation with CustomSoft?