Libra Internet Bank stands out in the Romanian banking landscape through innovation-oriented toward the use of online applications and new technologies in the design of banking products and services based on the Internet. Since 2011, the bank strengthened its strategy of “Bank of the Internet”, relying on speed in processing the customers’ requests and operations, by creating one of the most modern and dynamic Internet banking services on the Romanian market and launching award-winning products.
Libra Internet Bank was at the point when they needed to radically upgrade their mobile banking app. Also, working in the banking industry means they had special security requests because sensitive data needs to be handled carefully.
We created a development, which resulted in a modern and polished mobile app that is an easy-to-use tool for daily banking activities.
- Users can access the app through biometric (FaceID and fingerprint) or PIN identification;
- An extended list of functionalities, such as account summary, cards, online loans, currency exchange, personal data update, which increase ease of use;
- The app has increased security, it cannot be used on rooted devices. A rooted device gives the users too many permissions, which can pose a threat to the security of the device;
- The app went through extended security audits before launching, to ensure that the possibility of hacking is eliminated;
- The app allows opening a bank account without going to the bank in person.